We are the Leading Management Consultants for International Settlement (Work Permit/Residency/Direct Citizenship) for Existing Businessman and High Net worth Individuals (HNI)
Why MSME or High Net worth Individuals look ahead to opt for Business, VISA, Getting Work Permit, Permanent Residents or having a Citizen Ships of Foreign countries:
There are various reasons other than few as:
- New growth opportunities and ease of doing business (including lower cost of funding).
- Children already studying in USA/Canada etc., so desire to move close to children.
- Better quality of life (air quality, water etc.).
- Closer to customer (in case already exporting to USA/Canada etc.)
Ashish Dua Consulting Corporation – Our Unique Value Proposition:
- Complete understanding of Business, Regulatory (Incorporation etc.), Income Tax, Foreign Exchange Laws and Accounting for both the countries (India, Canada and other countries being assisted).
- Strategic Advisory to guide MSME as to Business proposition (business plan) for Canada.
- Personal connect with MSME sector (visit to Indian Facilities, interaction with different stakeholders and complete understanding of strengths and weakness).
- Maturity and confidentiality to handle discussion relating to financials statements, financial position of business and its stakeholders.
Complete service: Incorporation, Registered Office, Business Plan, Visa Process (through leading lawyer) and assistance for settlement (bank account, business acquisition etc.).
- Other than our Value Proposition check our “Premium Services”
What we do
Some numbers that grew with years
& Projects with new initiatives
Verticles with different
of Experience with reliable skills
across Globe with good network
Our engagement process and continuous guidance to achieve your desired goal:
Get in touch “We listen you” and with our expertise suggest you what could be a best way to achieve “Your Goals”
Agreement with ADCC
Payment of Advance to ADCC
Compiling of Papers – Passport etc.
Preparation of Business Plan
Review of documents by lawyer
Preparation of Application to IRCC
Approval of Application Form by client
Submission of additional documents (Appointment letter)
Submission of Application to IRCC by lawyer
Request for Passport – Collect the balance fees
Approval of Visa